Trailer Tracking Solutions
Businesses today face unique challenges when it comes to logistics. The fleet owners especially find it important to keep track of the trailers in transit and know the position. With Trackster trailer tracking, we offer you the best trailer tracking at a competitive price. The logistics companies today face many problems which need to be resolved urgently. Our trailer tracking system is known to provide robust and diverse solutions to your trailer tracking problems.
Many Benefits of Using Trackster Trailer Tracking System
When it comes to implementing fleet management and increasing the return on investment, our trailer tracking prove the best. Here are the benefits of using our GPS trailer tracking.
- Optimize fleet utilization by knowing how many trailers are on job and how many are in the depot. This will help reduce your capital or rental expenditure for new or hired trailers.
- Get reports of the location of your trailer anytime and anywhere. This helps you with understanding the fleet capacity and taking new assignments to maximize utilization and efficiency.
- Reduce fuel use through careful planning of your fleet for pickup and drop. Also track the fuel levels to discover fuel loss or theft. The sensor data also help you compare the trips and fuel refills and minimize cost.
- Prevent trailer loss by receiving alerts and keeping track of inventory
- Keep maintenance cost low through efficient use of the fleet and avoid over or under utilization of the trailers. Conduct regular battery checks and receive report from any location.
- Help improve customer service for you can update the customer whereabouts of the trailer
How to Choose the Best Trailer Tracking Device?
Though, there are many trailer tracking systems available in the market, it is important to choose the best and perfect tracking system. Don’t look for cheap and unauthorized brands where durability is questionable. Hence you have keep in mind some important points before purchasing your system.
- Check if your device is working on both 3G and 2 G network, since 2G is not always reliable.
- Check if your system is battery operated because it is very easy to install and operate and you don’t need to depend on power supply.
- Check how often the GPS sends the location alerts
Before deciding the purchase makes comparisons of device and gets the best device