Truck Tracking Solutions
When it comes to managing a fleet of trucks, it looks complex and requires exceptional skills and experience. Nevertheless, it is a cumbrous task to monitor trucks in transit and know the exact time it ran or stopped. Trackster truck tracking offer real-time location of every truck in fleet and make smart decisions.
Our truck tracking device helps you continuously monitor the trucks and receive accurate information of fuel usage and routes to help you run your business efficiently and successfully. Here are the numerous benefits of using Trackster truck tracking system to reduce your operational costs.
Benefits of Trackster for Effective Truck Tracking
- Real-time truck tracking: Get the exact mapped location of the vehicles and know whether the truck is on the move or parked. In a way, this helps you to keep tabs on the work-time schedule compliance.
- Manage vehicle movement: Our truck tracking helps with regular monitoring of each truck and send real-time information on route deviation and unscheduled stops.
- Optimal use of vehicle resources: With our truck tracking system offering precise information on truck engine idling, location, fuel consumption and driver behavior, you can optimize the truck usage and bring in more revenue, as well as performance.
- Fuel savings: Installing Trackster truck tracking device helps save enough on fuel as you get regular updates on the vehicles and check for the unnecessary stops, shortest routes and target time.
- Lower maintenance cost: Our truck tracking are tuned to send alerts for maintenance, oil change and so on. The helps lower your truck maintenance expenses and increase efficiency.
- Better route planning and more trips: With GPS truck tracking, you can plan the route in advance avoiding any confusion to drivers. In addition, the drivers also get alerts on road repairs and accidents and alternative routes. This helps drivers reach the destination easily and accept more trips.
Need for Truck Tracking
There is need for truck tracking for you cannot predict vehicle problems like breakdowns and thefts, which results in bad customer service and feedback. Moreover, the rising cost of fuel and excessive consumption ask for proper monitoring to reduce expenditure.
So, go smart and use our truck tracking for all your problems.